Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Walgreens--I gotta stay out of there :)

So today I had to go BACK to Walgreens. Yesterday I got distracted and forgot a few things. I was so proud of what all I got yesterday and today was another success :)

2 bottles body wash
1 box pads
1 box panty liners
1 bottle Clean and Clear face wash

I had Walgreens Register Rewards to spend AND some to get back. BUT one trick at Walgreens is that to get the rewards you have to check things out separately. I will blog about that later.

Anyway...out of pocket expense: $4.72!!!!!!

I had coupons for everything, PLUS they were on sale, PLUS I had register rewards to spend. Way to go me! :)

I'm done on my stock pile for a while... I had made a list of everything that I wanted to stock up on and I did it. So no more stocking to me for quite a while. But i'm still SO pumped. There was a time in my life when I NEVER would have thought I could run to the store and buy these things I needed and spend less than $25 bucks... no i'm spending less than $5!!!!



For me, this is like a years worth of body wash! I use conditioner to shave, bar soap to clean my feet so the body wash literally is about a dime size glob to get me by. SCORE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment