Thursday, March 17, 2011

De-cluttering, Making money and living minimally

Alright I did it... I decided to de-clutter my house, make some money and begin on this journey of living minimally. SO... what better way to do that than with the help of Ebay. :)

I have cell phones for sell, movies, Dooney and Bourke purses AND more to come. My plan is to take the money I sell and put it in a SPECIAL savings account (before i'm done with this journey I will probably have 5 different savings accounts) and designate all the money from de-cluttering to something special. Haven't figured out just what yet. Maybe next years vacation? Maybe save towards a down payment on a house? Maybe pay off any extra debt and just simply relish in being debt free???....

Any suggestions? What would you do with an extra oh, lets say $500 bucks? Anything in particular or just simply put it back?!

1 comment:

ChrissyKitty said...

I would save it for sure.

Post a Comment