Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Journey so far.

Along the journey I have learned a lot. I have learned that when I heard people say on the crazy coupon show "i'll never understand people that pay full price for stuff" that one day I would feel that way too. :)

I will NEVER go buy body wash, tampons, toilet paper, paper towels and shampoo and pay more than 10 bucks out of pocket ... NEVER! I used to pay $10 bucks every few weeks for TP. Now i will never pay that unless im buying a 6 month supply :)

I have learned to stock up when its cheap, or free, but not go crazy! I haven't had to take out a storage building, so thats good :) I've learned that its only a bargain if you will USE it. It's not a bargain if you have to buy 50, and its NOT a bargain if its not cheaper than the off brand.

I have learned that its a good feeling to check my banking and see that there is STILL money in there! And that my savings is growing. I have learned that coupons take time to figure out, but that it actually is fun and makes me feel like I am helping out my family a lot!

I have learned that this is a way of life for me now. Not a crazy over the top way of life, but a save money when you can kind of life.

I'm proud of what I have learned. What has your journey taught you?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment