Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a Meal Wednesdays-April 27th

I love WEDNESDAYS :)

Okay so today we are talking about meal planning, grocery shopping, etc. Go to KROGER.com or get the paper today. This should be a great week at Kroger to stock up on some items.

FIRST let me say that I went to Kroger yesterday b/c as we all now know... Tuesdays is the day to go get SALADS AND MEAT. It will MORE Than likely be marked down. They do this on tuedays to get rid of it before the new ad starts on Wednesday. So I went in and bought a $5.99 salad mix (the good kind) for .99 cents. AND, hamburger meat was on sale for $11.98(5 lbs) but the "Managers Special" had marked it down to 9.89. SCORE! PLUS of course the $11 dollar steaks I paid $4 bucks for... yep. It was a good day.

BUT TODAY I WILL BE LOOKING AT:

Kroger Vegetables $1.00 each

Tombstone Pizzas $2.49 REALLY GOOD DEAL!

Pillsbury rolls, bread, etc $1.00 each (don't forget your .40 cent coupon for 3 pillsbury items that will be doubled to .80 cents and will basically make one of these free)

Kraft Singles $1.49 (Don't forget that 1.00 off coupon I had you print off back in March. It's still good)

Kroger cheese BOGO (again...such a good deal)

That's not a TON of stuff, but those are the main things that we need. I'm hoping with my coupons and my planning that I can spend less than $50 bucks.

WHAT ABOUT YOU!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment