Thursday, April 21, 2011

Think inside the book Thursday-April 21st

Okay so today we need to look at our books...

I have decided its time to change my book. I need to go to baseball card slots. SO... thats what I am working on today. It's taking me FOREVER to make the transition but I know once its done it will be so worth it!!!!

I have decided that I need THESE categories:

TEETH (toothbrushes, toothpaste, listerine, floss)
YOGURT
CHEESE
LUNCH MEAT
CONDIMENTS
BREADS (canned biscuits, frozen dough, bread, buns, etc)
BREAKFAST (cereal, waffles, pancake mix, etc)
FROZEN ITEMS (kids cuisine type meals, frozen veggies, pizzas, etc)
SNACKS (chips, crackers, etc)
SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH AND SOAPS
RAZORS(razors, shaving cream)
WOMAN PRODUCTS :)
CLEANING PRODUCTS (lysol, windex, dusting products, etc)
DETERGENTS AND SOFTENERS
PASTA (noodles, mac n cheese, spaghetti sauces, etc)


Probably a few more to come. What about you? Are you couponing enough that its TOTALLY time to upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment