Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What a meal Wednesdays-April 20th

What a meal Wednesdays is here again!

This week I must say that I was pretty dissapointed with the Kroger ad. BUT that all depends on what you need and what you are planning to buy. :)

For me... there wasn't a ton of goodies BUT i was happy to see....

*Kroger cheese b1g1 free again. ALWAYS a good bargain.
*Purex detergent for $1.99 (STOCK UP)
*Eggs for $1.77. Perfect timing :)

In addition to these bargains it's time for me to stock up on meat. I typically a months supply of chicken, hamburger meat, steaks, pork chops, etc at one time and we are down to about 6 meals... so if I can find some good bargains I will pick those up while i'm here!

What does your weekly menu look like? Have you been planning ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment