Monday, April 4, 2011

I WILL become an organizing junkie

Yep, you read that right. I WILL become an organizing junkie. It's just GOING to happen.

One of my new fav blogs is about organizing. Check it out HERE. 
It's orgjunkie.com.

In this blog there is a tab titled 52 days of Organizing. One of the FIRST things I did was start filling in the weeks. Every week on Friday she puts out a project to do which I totally intend to read and TRY to follow, but my big thing was to come up with 52 projects. Well folks, I have spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do and I only have 5. BUT that gives me 5 weeks to come up with more.

Is this something that could help out YOUR life? I am always telling my husband that my morning routines are just insane b/c there is always something in the car, and some things in the house, and I can't find this... I have to fix that. It's no one elses fault but my own and I intend to fix it.

SO... here goes. PROJECT #1-the storage room at our house. It's time to trash, tackle, give away, organize and get this thing going. STay tuned for pics and follow-ups :)

No comments:

Post a Comment