Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My cheap outfit #2

Again here I am feeling vain for putting up this picture so please keep in mind its JUST to show you it CAN be done.

Also--several of the stores I have lots of clothes from are no longer in business. So you will have to improvise. :)




Shirt: Consigment shop for $2.99
Stretch pants: Walmart for $4.00
Shoes: HYP(awesome boutique) $17.50.(These were on the half price sale! YAY!)

Necklace and Earrings: Charmed $1.00 each!



The most expensive part of this outfit was the shoes. What can I say? I'm a shoe hound! I have a fabulous collection of shoes(and I am working on a blog to shoe them off...again, probably sooo vain but I have to do it) but I have bought ALLLLL of them at next to nothing. Ladies--it CAN be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment