Monday, May 2, 2011

Money Mondays-May 2nd

Somehow we made it to Monday...again. I guess that's better than not making it :)

Mondays are stressful and MONEY is stressful so it may not have been the best idea that I try to combine the two. But... I did it and there's no use crying over un-used coupons.

What do you need to do to change the way you spend your money? Do you need to switch to an online bill pay system? Or are paper bills more your thing? Do you need to switch banks? What would make it easier.

Here's what I am frustrated with... I have billpay (that I DONT pay for because I bargained for it when I opened the account) and I have no idea how to use it. My husband tells me it would be super easy but I don't have the patience. SO instead I waste SO much time paying bills because I go to each individual website and pay online. Isn't that ridiciulous?

My husband needs to get PAPER bills in the mail. He has to SEE it in front of him in the old fashioned style or he forgets. To each his own...:)

What system would make it easier for you to remember to pay your bills and what would save you the most time?

Also, if anyone has a BRILLIANT system that works for them PLEASE share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment