Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tackle a Task Tuesday-May 10th

TACKLE A TASK TODAY :) Or at LEAST make a list of tasks to tackle.

Last week my task was to clean out my cabinets in the kitchen. I didn't take pictures because there was nothing miraculous to see. BUT... I DID dump out a  lot of stuff. Pots and pans that are old and need to go-GONE, 500 plastic cups from Subway, BK, etc-GONE. And I organized them. But again, if I had taken a picture it would have made me look like I didn't do much. But I REALLY did. Promise!

This weeks is.... DUM DUM DUM.....

STORAGE BUILDING!!!!

I've been putting it off... and its just simply time. PART of the reason it kept getting put off is because I had to get my HOUSE clean first. WHY you ask? Because it goes like this... I clean out a closet and make a big pile of stuff to take to storage. Then I clean out cabinets and find yard sale items that need to go to storage. THEN I find leftover Christmas dishes in the cabinet that never made it BACK to storage... so that's why.

This will be a project 3 parter.... I'm going to post pics of the before... WOWZERS. During the job and then of course the AFTER pics. But I am going to post them all at once. That ok?

STAY TUNED for pics. Coming VERY, VERY soon.

What about you? Have you figured out your task for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment