Thursday, May 5, 2011

Think inside the book THURSDAYS-May 5th

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO my friends :)

I am going to make tacos for super and me and Ava are gonna dance around the living room wearing sombreros. Doesn't that sound like a great way to celebrate :)

Okay so let's think about our books today. Mine is not in the best of shape. I've GOT to upload pics of the changes with the baseball card sleeves. It looks really good I just don't feel like I have the system down yet. So I really need to spend some time focusing on getting my book more in order, so its more comfortable.

One thing I urge you to do is this... and I KNOW it's not easy because just the simple "What if" factor..

YOU NEED TO THROW AWAY SOME COUPONS!!! If you KNOW you are never going to buy KIX cereal (strange example, I know) then why did you clip the coupon? You did like me, didn't you. You clipped the coupon just waiting to see if one day you could get it for free. And my friends, I GET THAT! But I can't do it anymore. I can't clip EVERY single coupon. I know what items my family uses and those are the coupons I need to clip.

DONT LET YOURSELF GET CAUGHT UP! It's overwhelming for one, and it's also way too time consuming. The amount of money I save on groceries and household products is GREAT for my little family... and even that takes me so much time. It's worth it, don't get me wrong, but I don't have 50 hours a week to dedicate to saving money....

Clean up your books, get rid of stuff that you DONT need, and you will feel better about yourself. PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment