Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a meal Wednesdays-May 11th

It's grocery ad day again :) Always exciting for me... I know, I know. LOSER! :)



Krogers ad is actually pretty good this week. LOTS of fresh meat on sale, and veggies. The corn is an awesome deal (corn on the cob 6 for $2.) LOTS more of the buy 10 and save program... i'm not a LARGE fan of those but I did stock up on PROPEL and Ceral this week! :)


I will do my KROGER run sometime in the next few days and I plan to get:

*Milk and OJ (3 for $5)
*Kroger cheese B1G1 (I NEVER pass this up...we eat so much cheese)
*Bread and buns $1 ea. STOCK UP :) I freeze all my breads.
*Kroger brand cresecent rolls and cinnamon rolls. 4 for $5
*Corn on the cob

That's not a LOT... but then again I already have my meals planned for the next 2 weeks... 

What about you? Are you planning your meals in advance?

No comments:

Post a Comment