Friday, May 6, 2011

The Wedding Planner

The Wedding Planner
Guest post written by my buddy Lavern Small
The Wedding Planner is an adorable romantic comedy which features one of my favorite actors of all time, Matthew McConaughey. This movie is truly amazing, in that it shows just how a person from low circumstances can rise above those circumstances and find true love and success in life.
Jennifer Lopez plays the main role in this film, and she is a lovely actress to watch. I just love her down to earth style and the beautiful way in which she relates to people. I watch this film all the time on my cannonsatellite tv, just to see Matthew McConaughey and the chemistry he has with Jennifer Lopez in this film. There is just undeniable chemistry between these two characters, and it is off the charts. Whenever I watch this film, I find myself wishing I was Jennifer Lopez and could find myself in the arms of Matthew McConaughey. He is truly just such a hunk and adds such a high level of attraction into this film. One of my favorite scenes in this movie is when they get a pack of M & M's together, and he picks out all of the brown ones for Jennifer Lopez. She does not like to eat the colored ones, and he understands this and works to make them perfect for her. I think this is one of the most adorable parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment