Sunday, January 30, 2011

5 simple steps

I wish i had ALL the answers to helping everyone get out of debt, build wealth and NOT be broke... but I don't. I only know what I have read, what I have applied, whats worked and what dang sure hasn't!

I have read 36 books on fiances, debt, and building wealth. That's right... 36. And I will get into that later. I have some favorite ones that I want to share with you at some point but for now I am going to tell you 5 small steps to get you on the right track.

1. Skip Starbucks. That $5 bucks DOES add up.
2. Pack your lunch.
3. Quit the gym. (I didn't say quit working out, just quit paying to do it)
4. Turn off the lights. (Unless you have just watched a scary movie)
5. Cook at home.

Small steps--big payoff! Try those for 2 months and see the difference in your bank account!

No comments:

Post a Comment