Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SPLIT UP ALREADY!!!

This is the easiest thing in the world to do…split it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does it always seem that one of the paychecks you get in the month is GONE before you get it?! You may have more bills towards the beginning of the month, or more towards the middle, but either way there is always one paycheck that is barely big enough to pay allll the bills due at that time. So, split it up!

For example, I split my rent up and pay some on the 1st and the other half on the 15th. That way on the first I am not like “WHOOAAAA…i’m broke!” Instead, I feel less of a crunch. I pay my entergy bill online…I know when its due, I know how much, and I split it into two payments. I do that with every single bill!! I do that with car payments, car insurance, anything that will let me! Credit card companies will not let you make partial payments so DONT DO THAT! I learned the hard way… they just consider it an extra payment. But most companies, including the water company, will let you split your bills up into two payments. They don’t care–as long as they have their FULL amount on the day its DUE!

That allows me a little more freedom throughout the month. But at the end of the day I am paying the same amount…without the pain. Its simple…split it up. Try it for one month. Seriously. Go. go and pay half your bill. just don’t forget about the other half

No comments:

Post a Comment