Tuesday, November 1, 2011


You realize that I have been harping on this for MONTHS now... and now...you are down to the wire.

have you made your list? Have you checked it twice? have you made out a budget? Have you kept up with what you MUST get done in time to ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS??

i hope you are on it! :)


Faith said...

I have bought over 85% of my gifts! The remaining 15% are planned and budgeted :)

Jere and Cara said...

NICE! That is so great! :) Good for you!

Post a Comment