Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm afraid of my IRA...

I realize that seems silly, but I will try my best to make it not so silly.

I have been faithful to put money in my IRA over the past 10 months. I have been proud of myself. BUT, what about the ups and downs? SO many people will argue that IRA's are the BEST way to invest for your retirement, but maybe i'm not cut out for this. i don't like the "Risk" factor. I don't like the fact that I watch my money grow, then fall to nearly nothing. THAT makes me so nervous.

So what do I do? Do I keep investing? And just assume that the natural economic trend will take place and one day the money will go back up again? Or do I keep it there, leave it alone, and invest in other ways.

Any tips? any advice?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ugh I can't do it
Either. I understand!!

Post a Comment