Friday, March 23, 2012

Cubs tickets online

This guest post from Hong Alexander

I have been married and living in Chicago for five years now. We live in the Old Town neighborhood and absolutely love it. It is a quick walk to the zoo and the lake and also very close to lots of restaurants and night life that we like to be a part of on the weekends. Since we have lived in Chicago my husband has been wanting to go to a Cubs game at Wrigley field but he will never buy the tickets because he is so frugal. He always find a way to spend that money on something for our place or even for me but he is so self-less that he wouldn’t dream of getting Cubs tickets for himself. This year for our anniversary I decided to go online and buy him an entire set of season tickets. I was so excited I could barely contain myself. Luckily I was at work with access to www.t1internet.net which is our really fast internet provider. I already had the most amazing seats picked out for him that I wanted to get and I didn’t want anyone else swooping in and getting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment