Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today I will find goodwill bargains. I just KNOW it!

Today i have to go to Little rock for work. I have a few places to go on the way there and ONE of those stops is not work related. I MUST stop at the Little Rock Good-will. :) I'm so pumped!

What about you? Do you look forward to visiting other towns and finding THEIR bargains? Or is that just me.

I figure since I am a year long ban of buying anything brand new I better take advantage of the few chances I will have to go shop at a different store. :)

So far, so good with the nothing new shoppin ban is a success. i did make a list of exceptions and I will update that shortly. :) But since June, with the exception of underwear, I have not purchased any clothing item that was NEW.

I look forward to sharing with you my bargains that I PLAN to find today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment