Saturday, September 24, 2011

Business owners take note!

In the past year I have done lots of research on owning your own business. For starters my husband owns his own, and I have toyed with the idea of opening my own business at some point. Problem is that I can't decide what KIND of business.... but either way, I have done my research.

I watch my husband owning his own business deal with crazy amounts of decisions. From what type of product to have in the store, what pricing to use, delivery fees, advertising and even something that sounds as simple as Credit Card Payment Processing, I have seen him deal with it all. It is overwhelming, stressful, but rewarding all at the same time.

Let's take a look at the credit card payment processing. You would think that was simple. NOT! Well, it CAN be, but it can also be a pain. You have to take into account what the fee is for swiping that card. You also have to know what the company's fee is. Then you have to decide what cards you would like to accept, and the whole time you are doing this you are trying to be a business that makes it easy on the customer. With a company like MPS you are eliminating the headache. They pledge fast, quality, low pricing service. They pledge customer service that cannot be matched!

Take the time to look at your options at mercurypay.com. You will be GLAD you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment