Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bargains on clothes UPDATE! my cheap outfits!


Okay so this outfit was FREE! Let me explain...well, I kinda already did HERE. I wrote about my GROUPON deal. So this is what I spent it on. Jeans and a top. Here ya go :) What do you think?   

This was my Goodwill bargain that I wrote about HERE. I found this for $3.00 WITH the price tags still on it. It was a Target brand but still, I was pumped. I love tops like this because they are perfect for between season items, but then when it DOES get super cold I can wear this over a turtle neck. It's very versatile.  

Same goes for this one. This was a Forever 21 brand that I bought at Goodwill for $2.50. I LOVE it. I plan to wear this over jeans, skirts, pants, whatever I can find! I'm so happy about it!

These are the BUTT of the jeans. My husband was obviously the photographer. :) But they are cute detailed FREE jeans that I scored and I am VERY happy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment