Monday, May 28, 2012

keeping your chin up

when it wants to hit the floor. :(

It's hard to keep your chin up when you feel like a failure. I know, because i am there RIGHT NOW!

I have done all of the right steps. I have followed Dave Ramsey's steps perfectly and found myself on the road to completing #3 with PRIDE. Then... it happens. You have to fix your car, you have to help a child buy a new one, you have to pay for that once a year insurance that sneaks up.... GRR!!!! I am trying really hard to keep my chin up.

today I am watching myself go backwards on the steps. The steps i thought I had completed are now staring at me... AGAIN!

but, it's ok.


Sometimes we take steps back. we don't WANT to do that, but it happens. for me, right now I am working my through a small amount of debt and working on building back up my 3-6 months in savings. And it makes me sad... it makes me sad that I am back here again.. BUT, it makes me super happy that I did it once, and I can do it again!



Keep your chin up. Money gets ya down, i know it does... but keep your chin up and look how far you've come!

(Ok, I am totally talking to myself here... but hopefully it speaks to you as well.)

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment