Monday, May 14, 2012

Good news for small businesses!

Fortunately, we just completed tax season. To me, that is a SIGH OF RELIEF when it's all over with.

My husband owns a small business, we have 3 kids between the two of us, 2 in college, and all sorts of expenses! So when tax season is over--we SIGH!

It's very stressful for most people to deal with taxes. Not everyone understands numbers very well. Myself VERY much included! I know that there are lots of deductions out there to claim, but I am always at a loss for which ones apply to me. I know that I have many of things that I pay for each month that are deductible on my taxes, but it just seems like a foreign language to me.


Luckily there is http://outright.com/. This is a site that I can help make sense of your taxes. Make sense of the numbers and the deductions. It's a handy website that is perfect for a small business owner that is struggling with how to keep up with tax information.

if you or someone you know owns a small business, be sure and tell them about the help that is available with outright! big news for small business owners 1099 K Infographic
Brought To By Outright.com

1 comment:

Down 50 Mom said...

I definitely agree with you about the sigh of relief when tax season is over! As a small business owner myself, that's a feeling I know well. And I absolutely agree with you about Outright.com. I love it for my biz...it's made life SO much easier when it comes to bookkeeping.

Post a Comment