Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Understanding finances

There are so many aspects of finances that I simply do NOT get. I understand couponing (finally) and I understand that sometimes you just have to cut back... but the overall BIG picture of the financial world has always gone over my head.

I'm a firm believer in doing your "homework" so to speak. If you want to be successful at anything--fighting a cold, winning an argument, getting the raise you want, or making millions--you MUST do your research. :) I'm a google fantatic. If it can't be googled, I don't want to know about it. lol. Okay, not REALLY but you know what i'm saying. Getting info and learning everything you can in life is important.

So WHAT ABOUT THE FINANCIAL WORLD? I just simply don't get it... let's take chemical investment banking for example. Without the help of the Valence Group website I wouldn't know a thing. I had NO idea that there was a team of experts out there that could help me invest in things such as chemicals and materials. These people are TRAINED to help me get the best bang for my buck,. Who woulda known?

Have you considered these type of investments. If so, you are going to need a chemical m&a advisory team! You will need advisors that can help you every step of the way. From the beginning when all you have are just questions, to the actual steps of investments and you will need someone to advise you every single step of the way!

I don't know much, but I DO know that I need to start investing NOW when I am just 27 years old.

what about you? Does the world of finances make perfect sense to you or do you find yourself totally confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment