Thursday, December 29, 2011

Interesting article...

I found this article on Yahoo! this morning and I found it to be VERY intersting. Click HERE to read about different shoppers. It was kinda funny :)

Which one are you?!

I personally have been guilty of being all of them at one time or another.

I buy things that I know I don't need, then take them back out of guilt. I buy one for me, and save the free one for a friend. I stayed up late before Black Friday to get deals, and carefully mapped out my plan for Black Friday (which only consisted of 2 items.)



WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

I keep asking because it's healthy to KNOW! Just like it's important to have a budget and to stick to it, it's important to know what kind of shopper you are and what your "Triggers" are for buying more and MORE and MORE!

WHICH ONE ARE YOU? Take the time to figure it out before the new year starts. :)


(Kinda graphic if you think about it... but SO true. This is the time to save money. In this tough economic time with so much uncertainty, this is the time to SAVE, not SHOP.)

No comments:

Post a Comment