Thursday, August 25, 2011

We waste our money on stupid stuff

My friend Diana has been begging me to write this blog.

She recently spent, what I consider, to be a good amount of money on make-up at Walmart. It's Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind.

Not only did it NOT rewind her. (That sounds bad, I know. I don't mean it to. She is BEAUTIFUL, and hilarious, and so smart, and has become one of my dearest friends, but she didn't instantly look 10 years younger.) BUT she spent more money on something with LESS ounces in it then the cheaper stuff.

Why do we get sucked into this stuff? Here is my beautiful friend who doesn't look a day over 40, if that, and she is trying to "rewind" herself? That's just crazy folks. We are all beautiful. And we will ALL age. And what's crazier than aging? People that DO NOT age. They look hysterical. You can't even smile b/c your face is frozen. You raise your eyebrows and nothing happens. Your lips couldn't look more swollen and ridiculous.

Don't waste your money to look younger. Age gracefully and put your money in an IRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment