Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Super Bowl party to remember

Guest post written by Kim Newton

I'm not the biggest football fan, but I really love throwing Super Bowl parties. My husband appreciates it because he really loves to invite all of his friends over to watch big football games and I make a really mean spread of food.
I looked online to see if I could find some really good football themed recipes to fix. While I was online looking for that, I saw some info on debt settlement family and decided to come back to that to help us with our family's debt problems.
I did find some really great recipes, including this awesome buffalo wings recipe. Of course, you have to have all kinds of great dipping sauces too. It just wouldn't be football without that too. But I made these special instead of just mixing some sauce packets. Needless to say, I whipped up some great food and we had quite a bit of food left over after everyone left, even after I sent some of our guests home with leftovers. That's okay though, I kind of planned it that way so we could have some leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment