Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Guest post of the week by Nestor Nielsen
The Real Housewives is one of those series that I love to hate to watch. I am from Atlanta but moved and now watch my television through direct tv jacksonville. I like to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta to keep me in touch with the things that are going on up there in the peach state. The only problem is I don’t think that this show really accurately portrays how things are in the Atlanta area. They make everything seem like a caricature instead of like real life. Sometimes I wonder if people who have never been to Atlanta are now in shock and never want to visit the whole state based on the things that they see on this show. There are some good things on the show however; you get to see what kind of awesome weather they have there. It is mostly sunny and mild temperatures for most of the year except in August when Atlanta earns its nickname Hotlanta. You can also see some of the amazing houses and land that they have in Atlanta through the show. Some of those women live in the most fabulous houses I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment