Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cara...the slacker!

Folks I must apologize. I have NOT been the blogger I have needed to be lately. My life has been insane! thank you to my faithful readers. I am still getting lots of hits each day and I appreciate that so much... so again i'm sorry for being a SLACKER!

Let's see... my sister is getting married this weekend! VERY exciting... :) Lots of family in town so its just been simply wonderful. Work is good, just super busy this time of year. Which is AWESOME i'd like to add, but still just throws in something else in the mix! Not complaining though...

I have learned something over these past few weeks. When I don't blog about finances, saving money, coupons, etc... I tend to fall off the wagon. It's sad, but true. It's as if this blog is my "sponsor" to make sure I don't fall off the deep end. :) That being said I MUST GET BACK INTO BLOGGING!!!!

I need a few things to clear up in my money saving world. I have my coupons still cut and in order but I have been at the store 3 times over the past few weeks and have LEFT the coupons at home. Seriously? That is so irritating... then I become mad when I see how much I have spent and then I think "forget the whole saving money thing." WRONG ANSWER! But sometimes we can't help how we feel!

I'm back on a shopping ban! NO MORE SHOPPING! It's not as if I have spent a lot or but tons of things I didn't need, but I have definitly been much free-er with my spending and that ain't good!

So what about you? How do you feel about your progress? Are there any changes you need to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment