Monday, March 11, 2013

All the good stuff cycles back around

High top shoes need to NOT come back around. Those were horrific enough the first time.

And what about those tie dyed t-shirts? I think those can keep right on walking...

But let's face it... the good stuff ALWAYS cycles back around.

As I kid I used to watch Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles. ("Here's in a half shell--TURTLE POWER!) I loved this show. I was very much a girly-girl, but this show was my one exception! Not too many years ago, my daughter was asking about the stuff that I liked to do as a kid. I told her about the TMNT. She thought it sounded cool. I sung her the song and I even showed her a few of the action figures that I STILL have. Raphael was my favorite. He had the red thing around his eyes. And I knew Ava would think that was cool because RED is her favorite color. :)

Lo and behold--its BACK! Like I said... all the good stuff cycles back around. TMNT is BACK on tv. But, it's like "new fangled" as my mom would call it. Now they have different names. Like Michaelangelo is now Mikey. Donatello is Donnie. And so on and so forth. So it's kinda the same, but probably cooler to this generation of kids.

Visit this site to watch videos, order some TMNT stuff for your collection, and have fun just hanging out with OTHER fans of the coolest cartoon to every come on tv.

TURTLE POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment