Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Losing weight on a budget!

Losing weight and trying to not spend money can seem like a difficult task. You find yourself wondering aimlessly around GNC looking at pills you should buy, and shakes you should drink... then there is the gym membership! It can seem overwhelming and can feel as though you cannot AFFORD to lose weight. Here are some tips for slimming down without slimming down your wallet in the process!

1. DRINK WATER. Water is free...even at restaurants. Drink it. Lots of it. Then you will help get rid of water weight and be hydrating your body in the process. By being hydrated you will feel better, sleep better, look better... its good for you and its free. Bottoms up!

2. Work out at home. There are plenty of ways to work out without having a gym membership. Don't get me wrong. I WORK at a gym. I am all about the gym. For me it provides motivation. If I have to drive there to get there I am more likely to work out. BUT there are ways to work out without spending a dime. Run, walk, outside in your neighborhood. Rent work out videos from the library and do them at home. Climb your stairs over and over if you have them. Use canned goods as weights. Do heavy lifting to help out and also get that muscle tone.

3. You can get TONS of protein through items that you already have. Yes, I LOVE protein shakes and I think they are a great part of any diet/exercise plan, but you can get protein other ways that does not involve spending extra money!

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment