Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh the joys of daytrading...

Unfortunately, I just don't know much about stocks/bonds/IRA's and so on...I rely on my husband for that. And while relying on him I PRAY that HE knows what he's doing :)

I probably need to stop and learn it all myself... but that's just not a strength of mine. I need someone that I can rely on! I need someone that I can say "Here--here's what I can spend,here's what I hope to make, here's how dedicated I am to continuing..." and let THEM take it from there. 

I don't understand all of the risks involved in a daytrade, but I DO know that I have had friends make some serious bank with daytrading. 

Investing and turning a profit is not something that the average person knows a lot about. It's important to have someone that you TRUST that can stand beside you the whole way. Someone that understands the risk involved, someone that understands the process and can walk you through it every step of the way. 

That's where Timothy Sykes.com comes in at! Check them out. Get your answers and see how much money you can make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment