Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tax time!

It's that time again... TAX TIME! Some people look forward to it and others dread it... but either way, it's here again! Time to file those taxes!

One issue some people run into is needing to file an extension. If you need extra time AND peace of mind, then check out Turbo Tax today to see about filing your extension. Visit this site here for all the info you need! Filing an extension will help you avoid penalties and allow you the freedom to take more time to get all of your 'ducks in a row'.

Are you needing info on filing a state exension? Then check out Turbo tax by clinking on the link above.

What about an extension to file federal taxes? Get all of the info at the above link.

tax time can be stressful. I know personally I never look forward to it. There is this knot in my stomach until it is completed... I never know if I am going to be paying in OR if I am going to get a big fat refund. Either way--ignoring it will NOT make it go away! Find out your options today about filing an extension!

No comments:

Post a Comment